The staff and volunteers at York County Free Clinic understand how important your health is to your daily life and well being, and we look forward to taking the time to talk to you about your health and how we may be able to help.
Qualified patients are individuals who:
- Are residents of York County, age 18-64
- Have NO health insurance coverage, are NOT covered by Medicaid/Medicare, and have no veteran's benefits
- Have a household income that is up to 200% of the Federal Poverty Index Range
Eligibility is done by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 803-366-6337.
What to Bring to your Eligibility Appointment
- Picture ID, valid SC driver's license with visa, or passport
- Any bill/piece of mail in the patient's name that comes to the residence and is dated within the last month
- Monthly income for each adult living in the household dated within the past month.