The staff and volunteers at York County Free Clinic understand how important your health is to your daily life and well being, and we look forward to taking the time to talk to you about your health and how we may be able to help.
Qualified patients are individuals who:
- Are residents of York County, age 18-64
- Have NO health insurance coverage, are NOT covered by Medicaid/Medicare, and have no veteran's benefits
- Have a household income that is up to 200% of the Federal Poverty Index Range
Eligibility is done by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 803-366-6337.
What to Bring to your Eligibility Appointment
A QUALIFIED patient must bring the following eligibility information to receive service:
- Medicaid denial letter
- Picture ID, valid driver's license with current address, visa, or passport
- Social Security card
- Utility bill or any other bill in the patient's name that comes to the residence and is dated within the last month
- Household income dated within the past month—one of the following for each adult living in the household: one month of paycheck stubs, food stamp print out, previous year's income tax return or W-2, Social Security award letter, pension records, housing authority letters or any other proof of income
Eligibility verification must be updated annually or whenever there is a change in income, job status or residency. All income and residency documentation must be presented at the time of your eligibility appointment. Failure to bring all information may result in delay in receiving services.