Caring for the Underserved in York County
York County Free Clinic is the only nonprofit 501C(3) free medical clinic in York County, SC, whose mission targets citizens from ages 18–64 who are uninsured and meet all low-income eligibility requirements.
Join Our Newsletter
Updates and News
Did you Know?
- Our next Distinguished Speaker Breakfast will be held April 15
- Free Dental Care is offered to our patients Watch Video
- Online donations can be made easily & securely via our new website Read More
- Optometry service is part of our patient care Watch Video
- We are looking for medical, office & support volunteers Read More