Caring for the Underserved in York County
York County Free Clinic is the only nonprofit 501C(3) free medical clinic in York County, SC, whose mission targets citizens from ages 18–64 who are uninsured and meet all low-income eligibility requirements.
Join Our Newsletter
Updates and News
Did you Know?
- Janet Selz has been named as first Executive Director of the Free Clinic
- Free Dental Care is now offered to our patients Watch Video
- Online donations can be made easily & securely via our new website Read More
- Optometry service is now part of our patient care Read More
- We are looking for medical, office & support volunteers Read More