Caring for the Underserved in York County
York County Free Clinic is the only nonprofit 501C(3) free medical clinic in York County, SC, whose mission targets citizens from ages 18–64 who are uninsured and meet all low-income eligibility requirements.
York County Free Clinic Depends On Your Support
Did you Know?
- We offer FREE Nutrition Seminars to Our Patients. To learn more, watch our video on CN2 News
- YCFC has a job opening for a nurse practitioner Read More
- Online donations can be made easily & securely via our new website Read More
- Optometry service is part of our patient care Watch Video
- We are looking for medical, office & support volunteers Read More